Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's Mid-December (2011) Already!!!!

Oh gosh!!! Days swing by in a flash and it's mid-Dec oredi.... My X'mas list's not done, pressies not wrapped, Marcomm assignment due in 10days not done, FY Report due in just 4 weeks not done... Tonnes of work to clear before Month end.... Not enuf rest, not enuf festive mood... So much irritating stuffs/ppl ard..... Arrggghhhhh!!!! It's so damn tiring!!! Haizzzzzz!!!! =_=


But nonetheless, the above sentence somehow "motivated" me.... I'm sure I can do it, I will survive!!!! I'm not that smart or strong, but I know I will get past it.... I hope... LOLx....


Bag full of pressies to wrap but I'm so lazy to do so!!! Can someone help me pls!?!?!?!? Orite, btr just stop ranting & GET DOWN to doing it!!!! Lastly, just wanna sign off with this cute pic of my & my bff, taken by the cameraman on my sis wedding... Actually, this was one of the best pic taken for the nite thou'.... -___-


Also, this pic taken wif other bff, during our HK holiday last month, while Q-ing for the tram @ The Peak.... We had a short, but fun & fruitful(shopping) trip!! =D


I heart my BFFs.... Without each other, our lives would have been so mundane.....

I heart my family..... I heart my carefree & wonderful life.....

I heart all the good things that still does happen to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home