Tuesday, June 01, 2010

1st of June 2010...

Gosh!!! So fast, it's June oredi?!?!?!?!? What??? Half a year has just zooooommmmmmed by!!!!! Time seems to be passing by faster & faster & faster when you get older...=X

So much things have happened within this one month... Both good & bad.... But apparently, i've been living an even more fruitful life, I would say, within this month itself!! Naise... =D

But still I've lotsa undone stuffs... Like sort out my April HK Trip photos, BFFs' birthday outings photos, Gerald's birthday dinner outing & Batam trip photos!!!

Woooooohhh, so many things to do, so little time... And I'm so lack of sleep too... But nonetheless, I'm happy everyday.... And this is what is most important!!! =)



Yes, I am still ALIVE... So whatever bad things that have ever happened, has already happened as a matter of fact... Thou the scar is for life, but.... what's done, cannot be undone.. Embrace it, move on & learn to be a strong, better person...

This is soooo gonna be MOI from now on!!!!

Isn't this just so true??? Yes, No??? Hmmmm....

And YES, I'm SO not gonna care whether YOU like it or not... Cos this IS MY life, why should I bother???

Do you feel this way at times??? I sometimes (secretly) DOES!!!! LOL

Well, this is just waaayyyyyy too COOL!!! =p

Yeah!!! Be ORIGINAL!!!! ;)

Last but not least, a cute one, to end this post.... Cheerios!!! *Happy Happy*

2 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, June 02, 2010 , Blogger ohmywtf said...

may u have a much better 6 months ahead :-)

 
At 3:20 PM, June 03, 2010 , Blogger Tamster-TaMy said...

Thanks!!! =D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home