Sunday, April 11, 2010

Randomness - Love

Time really zoomed past so fast!!! With the blink of an eye, it's another 10days past, since I last blogged on the 1st, with outdated ( like wat's new rite.. =x ) pictures taken during CNY... And I'm still editing pictures of holidays I've made since last Nov till Feb this year - BKK, KL, Phuket... So in order not to be deemed with "inactivity", I am writing a short post now, with just a few heart-warming (well, at least to me..) pics!!

Life should be full of love, be it from family, friends, lovers, colleagues, classmates etc... Love is what makes the World a better place, isn't it??? =p


1 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, April 13, 2010 , Blogger Ken Wooi said...

i like how they made the love inside the cake =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home