Monday, July 05, 2010

Love Story... ... You Belong With Me... ...

Love these songs from Taylor Swift!! She sings so well and she's so so so pretty!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOVE STORY



We were both young when I first saw you. I close my eyes, and the flashback starts,
I'm standing there, On the balcony in summer air.
I see the lights, see the party, the ballgowns.

See you make your way through the crowd,
And say, "Hello",
Little did I know,
That you were Romeo, You were throwing pebbles,
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet.
And I was crying on the staircase, Begging you, "Please don't go".


And I said, "Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.

I'll be waiting, all that's left to do is run.

You be the prince, and I'll be the princess,
It's a love story, baby, just say, 'yes'."

So I sneak out to the garden to see you, We keep quiet,
'cause we're dead if he knew,
So close your eyes, Escape this town for a little while.
'
Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter,
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet."
But you were everything to me, Begging you, "Please don't go".

And I said, "Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting, all that's left to do is run. You be the prince, and I'll be the princess, It's a love story, baby, just say, 'yes'."
"Romeo, save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel. This love is difficult, but it's real.
Don't be afraid, we'll make it of this mess, It's a love story, baby, just say, 'yes'."

Well, I got tired of waiting, Wondering if you were ever coming around.

My faith in you was fading, When I met you on the outskirts of town.

And I said, "Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone. I keep waiting for you, but you never come. Is this in my head, I don't know what to think,"

You knelt to the ground, And pulled out a ring and said,
"Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone. I love you, and that's all I really know.
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress, It's a love story, baby just say yes."

We were both young when I first saw you...


YOU BELONG WITH ME



You're on the phone with your girlfriend, She's upset.
She's going off about something that you said. She doesnt get your humour like I do.
I'm in the room, its a typical Tuesday night, I'm listening to the kind of music she doesnt like.
And she'll never know your story like I do.


But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts,
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers,
Dreaming bout the day when you wake up and find,

That what you're lookin for has been here the whole time.


If you could see that I'm the one who understands you, Been here all along so why can't you see? You belong with me. You belong with me.

Walkin the streets with you in your worn out jeans,
I cant help thinking this is how it ought to be. Laughing on the park bench thinkin to myself, Hey isnt this easy?

And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town.

I havent seen it in awhile, since she brought you down.
You say you find I know you better than that. Hey, Whatcha doing with a girl like that?

She wears high heels, I wear sneakers, She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers.

Dreaming bout the day when you wake up and find,
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time


If you could see that I'm the one who understands you. Been here all along so why can't you see? You belong with me.

Standin by, waiting at your back door, All this time how could you not know that?
You belong with me, You belong with me.


Oh I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night.

I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're about to cry.
I know your favorite songs and you tell me about your dreams. I think I know where you belong.
I think I know it's with me.


Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you?
Been here all along so why can't you see?
You belong with me.


tanding by or waiting at your back door, All this time how could you not know that,

You belong with me, You belong with me.
Have you ever thought just maybe, You belong with me. You belong with me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where's my "Romeo"??? Where are "You" who belong with me??????


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home