Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Quotes I Live By.....

I live by MY rules and I embrace my LIFE by living to the fullest. I CHERISH my LIFE, whatever I have been bestowed with, my Family, My frens & ppl whom I care about who cares about me as well.....
 
These are some of the quotes I live by, especially this first one...
 
Who has the rights to judge another??? Noone. Period.
 
Just keep walking..... LIFE goes on.......... It just doesn't stop becos of any setbacks you encounter....
  
Am never really quite a pretty face, but pleasant enough to look at often....
Am never someone with great body, but at least blessed with reasonably good health....
Am never rich in financial terms, but always rich in life and other great things....
I treat most people with a warm & sincere heart, but do not take me for granted....
I may not be the best one could be, I err as I am just human, but people who understands and loves me accepts me for who I am....
 
I've come to learn, after all these years, that some things really just ain't supposed to rush... There're always things in LIFE that are fated and is meant to be... Just need to be patient and the Great Things will just come to you in due time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home