Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Worst X'mas Ever.......

X'mas was supposed to be a joyous season... But I spoilt my with my own hands.... I deserve it I guess.... It sure is a painful lesson to me...

Went to Dolly with some friends to celebrate... Had a bit too much to drink and lost my bag....

Problem is, apparently someone (named "Mavis) picked up my bag and used my HP to call one of my GF to inform her my bag is with her... But somehow I'm not sure what was the conversation between them... My friend just told me she told "Mavis" she also duno wat to do... And they ended the call with "Mavis" saying she will contact my family about it...

In the end, 2 days have passed, no news from "Mavis" anymore... No news from Dolly's staff as well..... All hope is lost....

I just feel so bizzared about this whole thing... "Mavis", if you are so kind to want to return my bag by calling my friend that night, why did you not try to contact my friend anymore the next day???

Is it because you were tipsy too and decided to conveniently left my bag at the club and someone else took and kept it???

Or is it that you took it home then woke up the next day and realised I had alot of valuables that you decided to selfishly kept them for yourself??

Or could it be that you passed it to one of Dolly's staff and the staff was dishonest about returning to me, but kept it for him/herself??

All these questions, I believed I would never be able to get any answer...

My new iPhone, my new Sonia Rykiel HP pouch bought from Milan, my new Owl HP casing WT gave me for X'mas, my Prada wallet with my IC and credit cards etc, my Coach wristlet with my driver's license and office access card etc, my Prada pouch which my Godma bought for me that I used to holds my 'lucky' darts... My new cosmetic pouch from Sephora which my BFF got me as X'mas gift, everything, just gone........

I have lost faith in humanity, in the conscience of mankind....

Don't you even feel guilty at all if you were to be the one who picked up someone else's stuffs and kept them??

Don't you even feel sorry for the person who have to part with all these personal stuffs which might mean so so so much to the person??

I dare to say, if I ever picked up anyones' belongings, I will NEVER keep them for myself.. I would definitely return them to the righful owner... It's not about monetary matter or what, it's about "doing the right thing" and living with a good & clear conscience...

You can jolly well keep the things that doesn't belong to you... fine... Just bear in mind that, one day, probably some day soon, you will LOSE something even more important to you, than MY belongings were to me...

Just remember this and I wish you "ALL THE BEST"!!
>> To whoever, that kept my stuffs and don't return to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home