Saturday, October 04, 2014

My Most Favourite......Owl........ =)


Update (Sep 2014): 
And my love for owl had made me decide to ink it. Design decided and there I go! 



OMG! It's been such a long long long long time since I wrote..... It's like 5 long months.... Had been too busy, with work, travel, social activities etc...... Been travelling every month since Jan!!! But taking a break-from-travelling in June, since it's school holidays and likely that prices might be higher than usual....


Anyways, have been wanting to post pictures of my favourite but never really got down to doing it... So finally, I am now gonna do so.... Enjoy the array of pictures of some of my favourite...... =)





Sorry for the overwhelming pictures... there's just too many which i wanna share... Heee.... Some are gifts and some are self-bought... But nowadays, most of my friends just buy iwl-stuffs for me and they know i will like it.... And they always tells me, "whenever I see owl-stuffs, I think of you".... hahahaha!!!

Okay, till I update again then..... Ciaos....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home