Thursday, September 01, 2016

1st September 2016 > QOTD



Sharing this post which I find that it's kinda true. $$ is important. Many ppl work hard for it. U can decide how u wanna spend your $$, on whatever u Tink is worth it. But it's really up to individual. No right or wrong. But never get too obsessed with/about $$. If u die one day, no matter how much $$ u have, also no use.

Personally, I prefers to spend my $$ on holiday trips than on expensive designer items. I mean I do but designers stuffs once in awhile but I don't splurge on them thou'. Most of my $$ are spent on travelling. 

Everyone have their own choice of how they want to spend the money they earned. Same for me. I don't need anyone to tell me how to spend my $$, cos I earned it, not you. 

Mind your own business as I mind my own. 👌🏻😉

~ Peace ✌🏻️

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home