Monday, April 20, 2009

More Pics of My Dearest Pets!

My dad finally 'cleared' one of his fish tank and give it to me for my dearies... Happy and Peace are neighbours now! Too bad they are of different breeds so I cannot put them together... My clever dad used a piece of transparent plastic to 'separate' their homes!


This Happy just like to crawl under the toy wheel!


Happy is super active... He always like to run on the wheel!!

He runs so fast that he always fall outta the wheel! So funny...

Actual pictures of Peace!!!
So fat and greedy! Just like Lucky... Peace eats so much, sleep so much and grows so fast!!
I dunno what's he doing, hiding behind his house and sitting in this position that makes him look so 'rounded'.. hehee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home