Wednesday, May 06, 2009

My Name "Tammy" and Surname "Chew"

I 'DIE DIE' also must finish up and post this blog!!!!! #%$%^&**^%

I had a conversation with this 'particular friend' on Tue 4 May night.... -_-"

DC: tammy chew
Me: yesh! have to call out my surname as well wor...
DC: sounds nice, chew chew

Me: duh! during sch days my classmates also always make fun of my surname lo.
DC: really! chewy chewchew CHEWBACCA

Me: huh? wat chewbacca?
DC: oh u dunno who is chewbacca? chewbacca is the hairy creature on starwars
(sends me a link to a website with the pictures...)


TC: Tmr I shall blog about you making fun of my surname!
DC: ur blog is not tammynyp.blogspot.com?
Me: im not at all link to nyp tammy by the way

DC: yes of course. hope not :P
Me: definitely NOT!
DC: if yes.. then well done
DC: i enjoyed the video very much.. keep up the good work. could improve on the camera placement though. lol

ME: *faint* *faint* dun tok to u liao. :( bye bye
DC: wow ur eye make up damn power... hehe byee.. oh its not u.. i tot it was u... :P


Many years ago, since the 'incident' of the NYP Tammy surfaced, I've been getting this "Huh!? Your name is Tammy? NYP Tammy ah?? Hahahaha.."

Damn! She's not in any way like in terms of age, looks, behaviour and anything else lor!!!! Except the fact that we shared the same english name and we are both females... -_-"


And YES, DC, I will 'revenge' de lor... You winner, lidat 'suan' me... BEST! and to think i 'so nice' to you de lor... Muahahahahaha ... Oh ya, and I said I wanted to post DC's pic... But then again I decided not to cos I am afraid no one will 'dare' to read my Blog again after that... =X

7 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, May 07, 2009 , Anonymous DC said...

Hey! It's Chewbacca!!!

 
At 1:25 AM, May 07, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

Pls forward this posting to him...

Well, u can feel free to post his pic?

 
At 1:33 AM, May 07, 2009 , Blogger Tamster-TaMy said...

Ya lah! Damn, related me to some 'hairy creature' lor...

 
At 1:34 AM, May 07, 2009 , Blogger Tamster-TaMy said...

Oh... and i don't want to post his pic cos his face dun look 'appealing' enuf for my blog.. muahahaaha

 
At 1:34 AM, May 07, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

Errr.. I better keep out from this cat fight! =P

 
At 12:33 AM, May 08, 2009 , Anonymous DC said...

me too.. I think I am no match for CHEWBACCA!

LOL

 
At 1:44 AM, May 08, 2009 , Blogger Tamster-TaMy said...

DC: @#$^&**@! I have got a feeling I may see you very soon... So you 'better watch out'... *be fearful... be very very fearful....*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home