Friday, January 20, 2012

"After-Exam" Holiday Trip to TW!!!

YES!!! Exam is over!! Final Year report submitted!!! Pass or not, there's nothing I can do anymore, so Imma just gonna enjoy CNY and then the long-awaited (planned since last Nov) Taiwan Holiday trip with The BFF!!!!


Miss shopping & eating at Ximending.....

Missed Star, Peter & Uno.....Missing Wendy (the one standing at the back with me).... Last seen her in Nov'11 when she came to S'pore for one of her friend's (bottom leftmost pretty babe) Hens Party... =)
Totally missed the new friends I made during my Taipei trip last year April... Janice, Lulu, Viola....

Been to Taipei with The Bff in Nov 2010 and last year's April was Co. Incentive trip... This time, am still going with The Bff, but we will be going to Hualien, to visit ChingJing and HeHuanShan!! Snow, rare in the rest of Taiwan, is relatively common on the mountain during winter months. We are hoping that we are lucky enough to see snow! *keep fingers crossed*


Heart my bff.... We are each other's "travelling companion".... Luckily we are both quite chin chai so won't have any conflicting ideas when we travel! =D

I love my holidays.... I love my life!!!


Wishing everyone a prosperous lunar new year!!! Huat Huat arh!!! =P

1 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, January 20, 2012 , Blogger zzanyy said...

Happy holidays and have fun on your trip! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home