Thursday, May 07, 2009

April "Happenings" !!!

Movies I've Watched In April


Zac Effron is super cute lor... Very nice show!! Will definitely watch again!! ;p Hugh Jackman is super fit & super koolz!!! Definitely a very worthwhile show to watch!! Anyways, I love all the X-Men series... Hope they'll come out with another soon....
Looking forward.... :) Throughout the show there was quite alot of intensity, but the ending kinda dissapoint me.. But then I like Naomi Watts (the female lead in King Kong)... She's pretty and she reminds me ot Nicole Kidman... And obviously both Naomi and Clive Owen are superb actress/actor!!
Still worth watching... ;)
Same goes for this show... so much intensity and suspense throughout the whole show but in the end... "Whoosh".... the whole world gets wiped out... so sad.... :( But Nicholas Cage is a super veteran actor! I love his shows (e.g Face-Off, 8mm etc...) !!!
At First I didn't want to go watch this show as I've heard about the violent/gruesome scenes... But many have watched and only good comments were heard about the show... So finally, I mustered the courage to watch! I still cringed at the violent scenes, but overall, definitely a worthwhile show to watch!! All great Asian actors!!
Need I say more??? Vin Diesel is the MAN!!! Great acting skills, interesting racing scenes, great cars!!! And I've just watched the previous Fast & Furious on Ch5... Anymore anymore???? This is totally a MUST watch!!!
Super funny, touching and realistic show... I actually watched twice cos I think it's nice... and also cos the song "My Revolution" is damn nice lor.... Must watch ah!!!
At first I was thinking, this must be quite a 'bo liao' kinda show to watch... But since quite free, then went to watch with my younger sis... Turns out, it's much much more interesting than I had expected... Alot of laughters, touching scenes etc... The male lead is super funny lor... Though there's quite alot of coarse language used, but we don't understand anyways...
So just enjoy the show!!! LOLx...
I will be watching more shows again... Star Trek this Sunday!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24 Apr 09 - St James

Met up with Kris & her friend Zhen (very friendly gal) for dinner at Harbour Front then proceeded to Movida after that... We wasn't too early so only left the bar seats which is better than having to stand...

We ordered a few jugs of different kinda housepour.... And some time later after drinking...
We started taking pics.....

Trying to 'pretend' like we are whispering 'bad stuffs' about Kris....

Trying to 'act' like we were 'dreaming/making a wish'???

Finished our drinks at Movida and decided to go over to Broiler room for awhile... So packed and there's no way we have any space to stand and put our drinks... So (thanks to) Kris & Zhen managed to squeeze into the crowd and 'borrowed' some space from some 'strangers'....

Looks damn funny lor... Like we were really having some kinda SMS-ing competition or what... Some more he is also taking iPhone, same as me.... Didn't even now when Kris took this pic... Haha

Coincidentally, Beng (my best bud from poly) smsed me and ask me where I am.. He happened to be at ST James as well, but at Powerhouse... So we went over to join him and his group....

From Left: Me, Zhen, Kris & Serene (from Beng's group) They're damn funny lor...
Nice Group Photo....
Kris &Zhen didn't want to drink alcohol anymore so Beng ordered water for them and to our 'surprise'... We were given a bottle of Evian that cost 10 bucks! and it's the small bottle de lor...

We decided to 'call it a day' at around 4am... Then a few of use decided we were hungry so headed to Harbour Front MAC breakfast before heading home.... So Fat... So Tired....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23 April 09 - BEDS @ Mohd Sultan

Took a photo with the cute, young waitress there... Think I look like so tipsy liao lor...After work had actually headed down to Harry's @ The Sail with a drink with colleagues.. After that went over to Vinos Vinos to join some friends and had 2 bottles of red wine there... I had my favourite food, Beef Carpaccio from En Bar!!! Yeah, just can't get enought of that! Yum Yum... ;p

I just love this!!! I can never grow tired of it!!! ;p

After we were done with our red wine, one of us decided to sing so we headed down to BEDS and had another 3 jugs of beer.... -_-"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17 April 09 - St James

Haven't met up with Kris for a long long time since she left the Company.. So finally managed to arrange a meet up for dinner at Vivo Vity, then St James after that where I could meet with with some friends there...

We started off at Movida, went in quite early so managed to get a table. Ordered a few jugs (1 beer, 2 vodka cranberry). Chatted and listened to the band. Went over to DF later part after we finished our drinks... 2 new friends (my friend's friend) that we met that night, Jon & Ah Son... (",)

Headed over to BQ-Ten Dimension and drank till 4+am!!!
Had a great outing with Kris, she sure damn onz to 'dong' with me till so late.... :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 Apr 09 - Melody Valley
Had went for Chong Qing Steamboat dinner @ Chinatown with Gerald & gf... Should have ate more, to make my $$ worth.. Too bad, still 'sufferin' from abit of hangover effect so couldn't really eat much...

Ordered a few buckets of beer to share and that's the only kinda beer they have, bottled beer... they don't even have beer tap... -_-")

I was super tired that night cos went out till damn 'early' the previous night.. Somemore I had been suffering from extreme hangover the whole day until dinner time.... So I took a 'rest'... and to think that they actually took a picture of it lor...
Being 'disturbed' by Sis Jas to take a pic.... A 'just-woke-up-sleepy-face'!!!Kinda boring so we all headed down to Pool Junction to join Jas's friends... And my BFFs joined me there too!!! At the end of the night, I drove (only had very little beer) myself home in my BFF car, then she drove home herself.... I can still manage to drive well... :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 April 09 - @ Blackberry

Went with Gerald to join her group of friends, for a simple 21st belated birthday celebration for her friend, Carel. (21st birthday.... so young only.....)

See how 'compatible' we are... Both are "red like lobster" and have such distinct coloured hair!!

Not sure why our faces so red when we didn't really drink much.. Probably it's partly due to the hot weather! Even inside the air-conditioned pub still feels damn warm lor....

We only drank Barcardi Breezers, about 3-4bottles each nia... They only Orange/Peach flavour available... :(


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home