Thursday, October 08, 2009

Another Year Older.... -_-"

And yes, moi birthday is officially over... my "21st" birthday!!! LOLx... But 'unofficially', I just had my birthday dinner outing with my poly pals!!! And tmr, I have another dinner with cousie & her bf... Nice!! So looking forward cos it's like the first time we ever go out for a dinner together! Should be quite enjoyable... ;p

Sop Sop who didn't turn up for my party last night is also trying to make up to me by meeting up for lunch on Sat... sweet... And my Ah Poh also supposed to meet me for dinner at night, he better kept to it... We wanna have foie gras!!!!!! *yummy*

And I've been so so so so outdated on my postings! Probably cos there's too many activities, too little time! But i enjoy the every moment of my life!! Work hard, play hard! Life's too short to be missing out on all the fun!!!

Alright, will try to post all the remaining photos for September's activities soon!! Else, how would I be able to post all my birthday celebrations photos!!!!!!! I really appreciate the fact that there's so many great people around me... Great family, great friends, great colleagues etc.. I'm really so so so blessed!!!!

HAPPY (21st) BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!!!! May I stay young, healthy and happy always... And may all the great people around me be blessed with the same!!! See, I'm so nice, I share my birthday wishes with everyone!!!

And once again, thanks to all the great people for the birthday meals, gifts and wishes!!!

6 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, October 09, 2009 , Blogger Ken Wooi said...

happy birthday!
all the best! =)

kenwooi.com

 
At 9:40 AM, October 09, 2009 , Blogger Tamster-TaMy said...

Hi hi!!! thanks for the wishes!!!! ;)

 
At 8:39 AM, October 10, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tested & proven enjoyable. hahaha!

it was great to see you, more outings next time!

 
At 9:48 AM, October 10, 2009 , Blogger Tamster-TaMy said...

littlemscheeky >>> why didn't we do this earlier!?!?!?!?!?! LOLx...

 
At 2:34 PM, November 11, 2009 , Blogger About Pret-A-Partay said...

Happy Belated! :)

 
At 2:35 PM, November 11, 2009 , Blogger About Pret-A-Partay said...

Happy belated!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home