Saturday, January 30, 2010

Overload of Very Outdated Photos (Oct 09)

It's now 2010, October 2009 was like 4 months ago!!! And these are super, super outdated photos but I always don't seem to have time to edit & post em'!!! =X

So now, I've decided I'm just gonna select a few 'nicer' ones from each occasion to upload... So I'm done with Oct 2009 photos... Next will be Nov and Dec 2009 photos!! *hopefully* -__-"


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Oct - Cousie Jo's wedding@ Furama Riverfront

Bestest gran, with bestest granchildren (too bad Kel was still in Shanghai)...
Nice!
The "vain-ies" of the chew-family!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1o Oct - Jer's Bday Gathering @ Beds

See Jer's "buey gam buang" face. Cos I insisted of 'sharing' the cake cutting as it was just 3 days past my bday & I considered it as 'post-celebration' for moi too! LOLsss
And then I forced him to 'feed' me the cake!! =p

And then to Christina's Hens Party @ Double O!!! I brought the 'bride-head-dress' (I used that for my 2008 halloween) for her since she said she didn't prepare 1 herself and that her 'theme' for the night was BLACK!! But it's very nice & matching to her outfit can!!! =D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16 Oct - Christina's wedding dinner @ Holiday Inn Atrium


The infamous "Dragon-ball-hairstyle-Wayne"!!! So coincident that he was the emcee for the night!!! He seemed to be 'everywhere'!!! LOLxxxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 Oct - Godma's Bday Outing

Dinner @ MS Pariss
Then went to Swensens for (ice-cream) cake-cutting!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23 OCt Cousie Phy's pre-birthday celebration @ Beds



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home