Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Place where RETRO comes to LIVE!!!

Random outdated pictures taken @ The "Favourite Place"..... But it's been quite some time since we last went, which should be for my birthday celebration... Old liaoz bah, cannot tahan going here on a weekday anymore!! So tiring!! LOL.. -_-"

I'm feel kinda sad actually... I really miss all these super fun times with BFFs and friends.. Plus, I've missed out the crazily-fun Halloween outing with them and yet, i'm gonna miss another fun outing with them... tmr nite, for KYY's birthday... So coincidentally unfortunate for me that I'm gonna miss quite a few great/impt events while I'm away @ KL from tmr nite to Sat...

With The BFFs..
BFFs.....
BFFs again... Love em' ALL!!!


With BFFs & 'her' BF... =p
BFFs & a nice new fren... =D
With my favourite 'sweetie pie' Sop Sop & her fren...
BFF lo.... *loves*
The great gals...
OMGosh... I look so 'sleepy' ritez... LOL


The great/impt events I'm gonna miss:
Firstly, TT's bday celebration and also KYY's bday bash, both on Wed nite.
Secondly, my mum's superb laksa she's gonna be cooking for dinner on Thu nite.
Thirdly, (sexy mama)Sherie's bday celebration on Fri nite.

An another very important event that i'm gonna miss out is a 'gathering' with "Mdm Tong" who has came back from Sydney for a month before she head back again.. This is really the saddest one lor!!! Cos she should be leaving soon and not sure when she's gonna come back to S'pore again lei... ='(

But whatever it is, I'm gonna head to KL Zouk for their Wed 25 Nov: Mambo Jambo nite! Something I've really been looking forward to, cos I wanna see how KL Zouk differs from the Zouk here!!! Teehee... And Winnilicious is really nice enuf to agree to go Zouk with me!!! Yippie!!! Anyways, not gonna be like a 'hard-core clubber' there, but just to check-out the place, have a drink or two to relax abit, then head back to the comfort of the nice hotel to have a good rest!!!

Got this off KL Zouk's website!! Mambo Jambo... Here we come!!!! =p
Okie, 'check-listing time:
Bag has been packed, Passport, Air Tix &Hotel confirmation ready, clothes to wear tmr set; blogged, Face-booked.. Time to sleep & get ready for the long long day tmr... Working from 9am-6pm, then head down to airport for the 8+pm flight!! Tiring nah!!! -_-

Goodbye to my darlings, my BFFs, my nice friends (whom I was supposed to meet for these few days that i'm going o KL), Singapore etc... LOLxxx... I'll be back on Sat night! Till then..... =D

3 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, November 26, 2009 , Blogger About Pret-A-Partay said...

Have fun in KL!

I had no idea u and Jolynn were such a good friends!!

 
At 3:49 PM, November 26, 2009 , Blogger About Pret-A-Partay said...

Have fun in KL!

I had no idea u and Jolynn are such good friends!! :)

 
At 3:49 PM, November 26, 2009 , Blogger About Pret-A-Partay said...

Have fun in KL!

I had no idea u and Jolynn are such good friends!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home