Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Rainism....

Ninja Assassin is gonna be launched at cinemas next week! I'm so gonna watch it!! Not really an avid fan of Rain, but I've watched him sing & dance on TV, he's really great, very talented. Not exactly those super handsome or boyish-good-looking kinda guy, but he definitely have the charm! I've watched "Full House" like 3-4 times and he's really great in the show. Really love that show!

Well, most celebrities sure have their fair share of good and/or bad critcis abt them, Rain definitely won't be spared of it. But I've read articles about him (& his background) on papers, internet, and I've watched a documentary about him too. He seemed to be a really great guy. (but of cos things we read/see through media channel may not be 100% true..) But then again, so long as he sings, dance, act well and we get entertained watching him, why bother so much, right?? Just enjoy! =p

Anyways, I'm going to KL for the long weekend next week!!! Anyone from KL able to advise me on the weather there right now???? ;)

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, November 18, 2009 , Blogger Ling Wai said...

Somehow Rain doesn't seem like Rain in those movie posters. Or maybe it's just me.

Expect showers when ur here in KL. Do carry an umbrella with u always :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home