Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A short random post!

Haven't updated blog for like 10days or so.. Therefore I'm gonna just post random stuffs... =D

I so wanna stay here!!!! Super nice lah (except when it rains!!)... Muahahahahaha
This would be me... =.=
Cheer up, you cuddly, muffy kitty!! It's ur birthday!!! LOLsss
Lastly, CNY's coming soon so I wish everyone a prosperous & fun(fat)-filled festive season!!!
SMILE & be READY to collect ANG POWS!! (p.s: this applies to the unmarried only) =p

HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:38 AM, February 15, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

 
At 6:09 PM, February 16, 2010 , Blogger Tamster-TaMy said...

Hi 'Anonymous', you're most welcome.. glad tat my blog post has been useful to u and tat u have enjoyed reading it.. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home