Monday, March 22, 2010

Just a quick & short update...

Gah!!!! Didn't realised it's like ten days since my last update!!! =X and i'm still not done with my Phuket trip photos!!! And im not the only one who's delaying everything... JETSTAR as well!!! I have wrote to them since 4th Mar regarding the flight cancellation and till date, I HAVE NOT heard anything from them!!! WTH!!! I even sent another fax reminder to them on the 15th, for them to revert to me soon on the actual reporting of the reason for light cancellation on the return flight from Phuket!! I'm NOT evern asking them to compensate me for anythiing, except for the rightful refund of the return trip airfare! They are just so damn inefficient can!! Damn upset lor!! Okay, fine, let's stop the grumbling & ranting... Just some pics to 'brighten' up this post!! =p


I so wanna lose weight too!! been procrastinating for the longest time oredi lei... duh!!!!
All about the cutey, cuddly feline!!!! Well, I used to have a pet kitty a few yrs ago, but only had it for abt a month or so before it "ran away from home"... =X


2 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, March 23, 2010 , Anonymous Winnilicious said...

You must have "ill treat" the kitty that it decides to run away from home. Hahahha.

 
At 1:06 PM, March 24, 2010 , Blogger Tamster-TaMy said...

no lor... treated it pretty well de lor... but guess it still 'prefers' to be stray cat afterall bah...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home