Friday, November 19, 2010

Moi Birthday Celebrations 2010 (Part 1)

Just like last year, I had many great bday bashes this year as well... And this year's was even better! It just gets BETTER as I get OLDER!!! Muahahaha... I love FUN, FUN and more FUN.. Happiness is what I can't live without... And of cos, the great family, friends & colleagues as well!!! How can I ever live such a blissful life without all these lovely people!!!

LIFE-IS-GREAT!! =D

--------------------------------------------------------------
3rd Oct: THIRD celebration @ Home with the greatest family! Gave a dinner treat at the Tze Char stall opposite our place...


Thanks for the bday gift & Ang Pow $$$ from Daddy & Mummy, Granny, Godma, Cousie-Kel, Bro Chong, Ger, Jas+Jer!!! I LOVE my family!!! =D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1st Oct: SECOND celebration, together wif cousie-Phy's pre-wedding party, @ Dolly!

Had a fun & crazy night, thanks to my dear Cousies (Phy & Dun), Serene, Jen, Reiko, 'Sistas' (Adel & Vann+Ter) and Wenhui & friends...

And special thanks to Adel-sis who bought our all-time-fav-champange-MOET, to Vann-sis who bought the cake and to Wenhui who generously "lend" us her table, since we did not book any ourselves!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

30th Sep: FIRST bday celebration of the year, together with Elmo & Kaya. Dinner @ Noble House!
Many thanks to Ger, Ms Tan+Rob+Cutey-BB-Oli, Cherin, Bff+Gum, Grace+Martin for the wonderful cake and presence at the dinner... I heart my BFFs!!!! =P
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will try to upload "Part 2" soon... And I still have the photos from BKK & Taipei trip to post!! =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home