Monday, March 12, 2012

A Touch of Sweetness...

I had a actual, momentary kinda sweet feeling just now... It just felt like...... It feels pretty strange for I haven't felt much of those sweet warmth for awhile already...

But it somehow still does felt good...

It made me feel like I'm these nice ballons that are floating at the ceiling.... I had a short bout' of this feeling too.....
Maybe I just missed this kinda feeling... Or maybe it is REALLY the kinda feeling I need.... I'm not sure about it thou'.... Oh well, life still goes on great anyways.. =P
Still gonna live happy, sweet, fulfilling... Cheers!

2 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, March 13, 2012 , Blogger Charlie said...

cheers~ :)

 
At 1:15 PM, March 20, 2012 , Blogger Summer Toh Xiaoxin said...

yeah ... be happy ... life always gets better! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home