Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Impulsive Shopping "Disorder" >> Bargains up for grabs!!!

I have a problem... Not too serious one thou'.... But still, it somewhat is affecting me quite significantly... Esp... My POCKET!!!!

Okay, alot of ppl love shopping... more so for a gal!!! And me, definitely "guilty" of excessive shopping... But what's worse is, I usually buy on impulse and I like to buy clothings without trying... And in the end, what happen?!?!?!

When I finally have the time (or remembered) to take out new clothings to try, I realised they:
i) doesn't fit me at all (most cases are where they are TOO small)
ii) actually not quite my style

And so, I end up with alot of new stuffs which I "archived"... =X

I tried getting a booth at Flea Mkt once in awhile, but still, I end up clearing some, but buying more at the same time... =___=

The other problem is I didn't really have the time (or rather the mood), to clear/pack stuffs that I don't use/can't fit, and in most cases, are totally new pieces!

Anyways, I finally got me some time to sort out some of "these stuffs"...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following blouses can fit a standard M size lady:
  

I really love these 2 blouses with "owl-print" (my fav!), but sadly, they are too small for me.. Blame myself for not trying but just kept buying... =(
They are better fitted for S size towards M size:
The following shorts (cotton material) are for size 28 ladies:

This is brand new, direct from US, going for S$250. [Item SOLD]

This Mont Blanc pen was bought last Sept, still with warranty for about a year...
 Please refer to the below links, where you are able to gauge the pricing of this pen.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200739784960+&item=200739784960&vectorid=229466

http://www.redfingerprint.com/MontBlanc/rollerball_pen/101405

Anyone keen on any items (buy, exchange etc..), just feel free to email me, should you have any query(ies).
peace_tc7@yahoo.com.sg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home