Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ah Poh's Bday Bash on 25.09.09 @ Sabai

At first, I was still thinking that I dun wanna post about Ah Poh's birthday celebration already, cos I am REALLY, REALLY upset with HIM!!! Last Sat, he was suppose to meet me up for my-bday-make-up-dinner, but in the end, he said he gotta have dinner with family. fine. Then he was supposed to join me at Dbl O, but whole night he was MIA.. No sms to me, no calls. I sms him, totally no reply... until TODAY! He only smsed Gerald and apologise saying that his friend celebrating bday decided to change venue and then his hp was in the locker the whole freaking Sat nite that he couldn't reply any msgs... I was like... WTH.. Shouldn't he have oredi knew he had to sms??? So upset, can!!! But anyways, loads of photos of the night posted below.. Photos was taken quite well, so I thought I might as well just post em'! LOL..



*Kisses* Isn't Ah Poh so FORTUNATE!!! ;p


6 bottles of Martell for the night! At least he bothered to order beer for me since I don't really drink Martell... O.o

The whole bunch of peeps who turned up for his celebration!!! And he was still worried that he there won't be many ppl joining the celebration!!!!
The Birthday Cake! Nice~ There were a few ppl celebrating their birthday that night so all of them were holsted up the stage for the birthday song and then, the drinking!!!
I don't really like Thai discos, perhaps it's partly becos I've been going too often last time! -_-"
Nonetheless, Ah Poh chose the place and it's his birthday, so I just went ahead.. But I didn't stay long, after the cake-cutting session, I headed down to join BFFs at Zouk!!!
Happy Birthday Ah Poh!!!
(And I'm still upset with u!)

1 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, October 16, 2009 , Anonymous AH Poh said...

thank you so much for everything and im so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so SORRY...my dear open r/s...pls forgive m =(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home