Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My latest 'obsession'... O_o

It has became a daily habit, or rather, obsession of mine, to visit Sop Sop's blog and 'steal' the pics there! You see, how can i resist this obsession when EVERYTHING there is just SOOOOO nice & interesting!!! It comes to a point which I think all these are even more interesting than posting photos of my happenings/outings/activities!!!! LOL... And it's much easier too, no need to sort out or edit, just saved these pics, upload and comment! Sweet!
Enjoy! =p

This is totally cool! Now I UNDERSTOOD why I 'set YOU free' in the first place!
You are just SO NOT WORTH IT!!! ;p

This is for people who always feel that their lives are: so miserable, so unjust, so much unhappiness, so pathetic, so irritated, so resentful, so full of anger etc...

Well, GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF & GET A LIFE!!!

Phew!! I'm glad I'm not any of those mentioned above... at least not anymore??? LOLxxxxx


That probably explains WHY I'm always out ?!?!?!?!?!? =D



This is simple & sweet..
I'm sure many of us want THIS. Simple yet seemingly so difficult. But persevere on, have patient... It will come one day, some day...... *Love is all around...*

5 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, October 20, 2009 , Anonymous Fird said...

nice share of those pics. I might just be another addict of that!

 
At 9:17 PM, October 20, 2009 , Blogger darkprince said...

i want a simple love too :) , text in pictures is great

 
At 11:40 PM, October 20, 2009 , Anonymous iriene said...

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful 'quotes' that really make us appreciate life :)
Do keep in touch!

 
At 9:27 AM, October 21, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i lurve the pics too.

meaningful words & the pics do look sentimental.

 
At 12:26 PM, October 21, 2009 , Blogger Tamster-TaMy said...

Fird: It's okay to be an addict of such! I am an 'addict' now too! LOL

darkprince: may u be blessed with the simple love you want, k.. Thks for dropping by my post! ;)

iriene: it's always great to share nice things... =) and yes, we all should appreciate life, it's a 'gift' to us anyway, isn't it..? ;p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home