Friday, March 23, 2012

Dressings, Outfits, Styles etc...

I always see ppl (friends or random ppl) posts about what they wearing, what they wore, what they like to wear etc etc... It always seemed kinda interesting to me to observe others' dressing/dress sense... In my opinion, everyone has got their own tastes/styles/preferences and I would say there's no actual right/wrong way of dressing, so long as it looks presentable, comfy and NOT weird-looking! LOL


Anyways, since it's like a quite interesting topic, I shall try posting more often of such, but of cos about myself, my own style...

Firstly, my MOST FAV way of dressing:

Slight over-size blouse (with sleeves definitely!) with pants/skirts/shorts/jeans depending on whether it's to work, on dress-down-Fridays or on casual weekends!


Cos to begin with, in my context, I'm not slim enough (actually has been verified by MANY ppl that this is true), so I don't wear sleeveless tops anymore (don't wanna reveal my not-slim-enough-flabby-arms) and body-hugging tops are definitely NO-NO (don't wanna be such a turn-off, showing ppl my few layers of "love-handles")! LOL... So the best way of dressing for me is to ensure I feel comfy and not having to be too conscious of revealing my not-slim-areas of my body... Afterall, I don't really wanna show ppl too much of my "flaws" ya.. Haaaaa....


Oh, and I LOVE accesorizing!!!! I have tons of necklaces and bracelets... But i'm not quite an earring or ring person thou'...

Various casual style of dressing which I do too, or prefer to dress... =)

Which style do you prefer??


Moi 'Style' for today:

Casually comfy, yet still considered Smart-Casual for office style.

Only diff, I wore a black capris and cobalt blue top (w/o collar & buttons) instead.. But rather similar style! ;)

DISCLAIMER: This pic is definitely NOT me (I wish!!). I don't really have the habit of self-taking pic my outfit so I had to find a pic of someone else with similar dressing, off the website! Teehee!! =D

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, March 26, 2012 , Blogger Nava K said...

Nice style of casual dressing and a pair of decent jeans goes a long way for this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home