Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Thousand Years......

*ON REPEAT MODE* =)



Heart beats fast, Colors and promises…


How to be brave, How can I love when I'm afraid To fall, But watching you stand alone, All of my doubt Suddenly goes away somehow…

One step closer…


I have died everyday waiting for you, Darlin' don't be afraid I have loved you for a Thousand years, I'll love you for a Thousand more…

Time stands still beauty in all she is I will be brave I will not let anything Take away What's standing in front of me Every breath, Every hour has come to this…

One step closer…

I have died everyday Waiting for you, Darlin' don't be afraid I have loved you for a Thousand years, I'll love you for a Thousand more…

And all along I believed I would find you, Time has brought Your heart to me I have loved you for a Thousand years, I'll love you for a Thousand more…

One step closer…
One step closer…


I have died everyday Waiting for you, Darlin' don't be afraid, I have loved you for a Thousand years I'll love you for a Thousand more…

And all along I believed I would find you, Time has brought Your heart to me I have loved you for a Thousand years, I'll love you for a Thousand more…


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heart This Song So Much...... Cos....


~~~ In my heart, there will always be "someone" I will love... for a thousand years, and a thousand more..... ~~~

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, April 12, 2012 , Anonymous Iriene said...

Wow, very nice lyrics,
Very special too :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home