Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pet Society

I was never really into Pet Society on Facebook initially, but it got quite interesting as it is cute to dress up my pet, do up the house, visit friends and take part in competiton, earn gold and points... Then when i started visiting other Pets at their home, boy was i so amaze at how much things they have done to their houses!!! Unlike mine, plain and boring... Cos also not much gold yet to buy alot of things....
This is my plain house... I didn't even have a bed!
This is taken when I visited another friend's pet..

Visited Gerald's pet, ZhuZhu... He sure have lotsa stuffs in his house, but I wanted to take a close up shot, so can't see the res of his house...

I didn't even bought much clothings... The only 2 dresses I have, a blue one and the other pink one, both are presents from Gerald and Simon respectively.. Hahaha...

I think my Pet, Peace, actually looked quite adorable, especially when she's sleeping.. Hehee... Think my pet looked abit like me wor... Cute cute de... Muahahahaha....

Please send me gifts if you have alot of gold to spare!!! Hahahaha... I will be damn appreciative lor... I want some more shelves, nice clothings, shoes and accessories... Anyone PLEASEEEEE.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home