Sunday, August 16, 2009

A visit to a million-dollar house!!!

Finally.... B invited us to his new place on Friday (14 Aug) for a House-Warming session... Dunno what to buy for him cos he practically have anything & everything he needed and we probably can't afford whatever he still needs... LOL... So a few of us shared to buy a bottle of red & white wine, which he generously opened up to share with all of us... Hee...

The living area.. The moment you step into his house, you will be greeting with massive white decor.. white walls, curtains, sofa, table etc... the whole house is a feeling of clean & purity... white & glass themed.. nice...
Saw this huge mirror at the hall area and went 'crazy' over it... the mirror is so pretty pretty pretty!!!!
Hmmm... What's with the black cage....????
He has this comfy chair in the hall.... You can sit there, relax & have a view of the sky through the glass roofing.....
And there is a Koi pond right beside, underneath the stairs!!!!
Another comfy chair at the other side of the hall, where you can lay there and watch the sky too...
And this is the view of the roof....
And this too.....See the whole place, so clear, so clean......
The 'challenge'!!! To walk up the glass stairs... It does scares you a little cos you will worry whether the glass will break on your weight or not... But obviously it won't lah... Walking up was a little scary (for me)...
But I almost freaked out when walking down the stairs.. I dunno why... I felt so wimpish lor... Everyone was walking down after viewing the whole place and I was the last... I actually shrieked out (softly), for them to "wait up"! I felt so embarrassed can! AB actually asked if I;m afraid of heights... -_-" But seriously, I was reali afraid that one of the glass step will break when I step on it & I will free fall down to the ground, with serious injuries!!! The 2nd storey-Bedroom 1... Everything was so whitish! And it's those really simple design, yet cosy looking... One side of the room, there is the built-in wardrobe... another side, is also "built-in wardrobe", but just the cabinet door... Cos when you open it, it's actually the bathroom!!! Cool design!
I took the pic of this bathroom through the door at the corridor... And this bathroom is the one where it leads to the room's cabinet door... but you can only open the cabinet door from the room, not the toilet... Hee... And I thought the toilet bowl actually look like a dinosaur egg! Haha..
The walk way being full-glassed, doesn't help in making me paranoid when walking through each of them... I couldn't look down, I have to look way ahead so that my mind will be kept out of the "fear".... I'm reali so lousy.. Guess when you get older, you heart gets weaker & every little thing seem to just make you cringe!
The Master Bedroom, on the 2nd storey as well... A study table too, for working working working..... This room's toilet is at the right corner of the room, only 1 way door access... Not so 'interesting' like the other one...
The guest room on the 3rd storey.... It's like a mini studio apt, without the kitchen area... The toilet is not enclosed up!! Only shower area enclosed with tempered glass... Hmmm, wouldn't the parquet flooring damage easily??? Nonethelss, interesting concept thou'... ;p
And I love this mirror in the room!!! But the one in the hall is still no.1 love! Hahaha...
Took this picture of the glass stairs & walk way from the 3rd storey..
The "TV room"... Oh, did I mentioned, there's no TV in the hall, just a CD player and speakers This room's on the 3rd storey, opposite the guest room... There's only a flat screen TV, but the room's supposedly not finished with the set-up... He'll probably do up the dvd player, sound system and all that kinda stuff soon...
This is such a pretty candle!!! Just wished I could bring it home with me!!!!! ;p
The 2 obedient pet dogs!! They're friendly, they dun bark at you or like go ard licking every part of you when they come close to you... they gently come up to you when you go near them and sniff you for awhile, then they'll just make themself comfortable... But they do give out a soft bark, each time the doorbell rings... ;p
The kitchen... It's rather small thou' in comparison to the bedrooms..... Mdm Tan's cutey baby anders... Duno whether is it just mere coincident... everytime one of our indian male colleague tried to carry or get close to him, he'll end up brawling!!! Hahahaha..
B's into those historical artefacts, potrait etc... This one of an ancient chinese official sits at his dining area!Our dinner!!! We were all so hungry by the time we finish touring his huge house!!!
Superlicious Ice-Cream cake!!! Complimentary from Boss's nephew!! So nice!!!
It's really an eye-opener... B has took great effort doing up his house!!! It's really very nice... But I wouldn't like it... Cos the house is too huge and too little ppl staying.. It makes the whole house so quiet and lonely... If I have the $$$ I'd prefer to stay in a Condo penthouse!! *Dream on*..... O.o


After that headed down to Zouk with Gaya & Shireen for a short, relaxed drinks session...
Current FAVOURITE drink - The Jager Bomb!!! Other than beer, this is on my top 3 "Drinks-I-LOVE-List"... I must order this each time I go to Zouk!!! Didn't know about this drink until I was introduced to it by cousin Des friend!! And now I'm so in LOVE with this... But of cos Beer is still no.1, followed by Jager Bomb, then Rose wine!!! Sout used to be top 3, but not anymore, too heaty liaoz... Hee.... And nope, i'm totally not an alcoholic, I only drink moderately & leisurely... LOL

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, August 27, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah, where's that? sentosa cove ar? looks like hotel man...

 
At 1:42 PM, August 28, 2009 , Blogger Tamster-TaMy said...

Hee... It's at Upper East Coast there...

Ya lo, looks abit like a small scale boutique hotel hor... hahaha....

But too much glass liao... and far too 'white-ish' oredi, so i dun reali like... I prefer to have more colours! ;p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home