Friday, October 30, 2009

In the middle of the nite.. Tired... But Can't Sleep Yet...

Once again, I'm updating a blog post in the middle of the night.. Really sleepy, but can't sleep yet.. The hair's still wet & I refused to use a hair dryer to dry my hair!! LOLxx.. So I saw this few pics and decided I can make a 'short story' outta them...

Most of us started alone.. Like on this miserably small, super lonely island... So lost....
Then magically as it may seem... We met 'someone' who 'walked' into our life(s) in such a special way... And the next sweet thing to happen.....
And we made the an Eternal Promise to each other... To walk thru' OUR life journey together, hand-in-hand, no matter how tough or how many obstacles there may be....Then we will live such a HAPPY life together... Till the end of OUR times....
And LIFE should just be as colourful & cool... Like these Popsicles....
And how I wished... all the time... that life could really be as simple as this 'short story'... Too bad, many supposedly simple things... ended up being so complicated... But, no matter what, life will still go on... So continue to stay as happy as you may be!!!! Life is more than just worries!!!! Cheers to Happiness!!!!! =)


Okay, sidetrack... Halloween is coming!!! How are you gonna celebrate?? All dress up as scary as you can & go out scare ppl and party all nite and have so much fun???? Hopefully ah!!! As for me, last year, was the first time in my life that I actually came together with 3 of my BFFs to dress up and go Zouk for the Halloween Party!!! It was quite an experience, but it was really too pack!!!!!! Arrggghhhh!!!! Last year, I tried to dress as a corpse bride (which obviously I failed)... I look so hideous & ugly that when I look at my pic again (see below), I got a SCARE myself!!! LOLzzzz
This year Zouk's Halloween theme is "Villian Ville"... And NOPE, I am not going for the party with the whole bunch of my friends becos... I'm flying off for my BKK holiday trip on the Sat itself!!!!!! Sop Sop told me I should get all dressed up and go around scaring the local ppl there!!!! -_-" But then, I'm going with ppl who doesn't really even give a damn about Halloween!! Haha... So I dun wanna be termed as a lunatic, getting all ghoulie dressed up while everyone else are just so normal!!! Anyways, so The 2 BFFs who are going to Zouk with "The Bunch of Them", enjoy to the fullest (enjoy for me too!)... And I will "drown" myself with cheap & nice food & drinks in BKK while I think of you ALL!!! LOLxxx..

Orite! Time to sleep... Gotta get enuf rest so I can "cheong" all the way for my BKK trip!!! Shopping.. Temples.. Food.. Drinks... HERE I COMEEEEE!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! =P

2 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, October 30, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WANT TO SHOP AT BANGKOK!!!

btw enjoy! i'll wait for ur return...wahahaha!

 
At 2:37 PM, November 11, 2009 , Blogger About Pret-A-Partay said...

Show us the damage u caused in BKK!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home