Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jingle Bells... I LOVE X'mas!!

Less than 10 days to X'mas!! Yay!! I love X'mas simply becos it's a season for sharing love, joy and pressies!!!! I've oredi bought like 40 over gifts and counting... But it's fun!!

And X'mas is the time where we get to see all those beautifully lighted & decorated X'mas trees!!!

And NOT forgetting, the different logcakes we'll get to eat!!! And many X'mas luncheons & dinners too!! Othen than CNY, X'mas is also the period where I indulge into too much good food & end up putting on weight!!! LOL...
This December has been a really really busy month for me... Busier than past years becos I have 2 important weddings, and both happening this weekend!!

I'm gonna be one of the 'sistas' (aka 'Jie Mei') for AG's wedding on Sunday... So excited! This would be my 6th or 7th time, but well, IT IS FUN lah!! I love attending weddings! And I definitely enjoy being a 'Jie Mei' cos we can have lotsa fun during the gate-crashing!!! Muahahahaha....

Anyways, 2010 is ending soon and a great 2011 is waiting ahead for me, for us all!! Busy month, busy busy busy... Haaa... Don't even have much time to update my blog, even FB!!! LOL... Still got losta pressies not wrapped!! Gahhhh... Time is SO not enuf!! =X

Okay, I'm just gonna abruptly end this post! Wishing everyone an Advanced Merry Christmas and a Great 2011 ahead!!! Have fun and enjoy!!

3 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, December 16, 2010 , Blogger Unknown said...

merry xmas!!

 
At 9:12 PM, December 16, 2010 , Blogger Ken Wooi said...

xmas always mark the end of the year.. it has been a good 2010 i think :)

 
At 10:46 AM, December 17, 2010 , Blogger Tamster-TaMy said...

Philip: HAve a great new year too! Cheers! =)

Ken: well, true, when it's xmas, means it's only another 6 days to the end of the year... hope u have a great great 2011! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home