Thursday, April 07, 2011

All About Cute Kitties....


"Pictures speaks a thousand words"..... Judging from the overwhelming pictures of cute kitties that I posted, it's pretty much self-explanatory... YES, I luv kitties... I still rem when I was a kid, how I liked playing with stray kitties and on some occassions, "brought" them home, only to get lectured by my mummy... LOL... End up, still have to let the stray kitties 'back into the streets'... =(


Many many years ago, I tried keeping a kitty that my kitty-lover-ex-neighbour gave... Only to have it 'ran away from home', in barely few weeks... Cos that kitty was strayed, so it didn't really like to be domesticated I supposed... =X


I love cute little animals, I really do... But not really allow to keep them, mummy doesn't really allow.. So do GC, who is pretty much NOT animal-friendly!! LOL....

Some day, if I ever have my own home, I will want a pet, preferably a few.. But that's if I can afford... =)


A cutie bunny........


And definitely won't mind to have a doggie that looks so supa cute & innocent!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, April 08, 2011 , Blogger JRmy said...

Such cute animals, lol.

 
At 3:08 PM, April 18, 2011 , Blogger Kristin said...

I prefer puppies. Hehe! But cats are cute too )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home