Saturday, February 12, 2011

Short Random Post....

Looking at this pic realy makes one feel so so so so much like being there, living there.... I really want to be there... Will 'you' bring me there.....
The "key" to my heart...... But I have forgotten where it is anymore....... Have I?????
Feel so tired.... Lack of sleep... Too much fun perhaps???? LOL... More to look fwd to... HK/Macau Holiday trip wif the BFF in another one & a half weeks time.... And another short weekend getaway in March... Then it'll be another holiday trip to Taipei (again) in April... So much to look forward to.... And school starts next month as well... Excited much!!! But stress much too.... Boo!!! Ok, sleep time... Totally random... =P

1 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, February 13, 2011 , Blogger Alicia :D said...

Hope you will enjoy your trip ! I just happen to pass by your blog :D Hope you could visit back too. :D!

Withlove-alicia.blogspot.com :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home