Wednesday, February 02, 2011

A Prosperous 'Rabbit' Year ahead!!!

This year's CNY seemed to have arrived so soon!!! (But I think next year's might be earlier, should be end Jan??) It just seemed not too long ago that X'mas and Countdown celebrations were over and it's CNY celebrations oredi!?!?!? I guess it could be that the older you get, the faster time seems to FLASH by??? Scary much!!! Not that I'm afraid of getting old, but just afraid of NOT having enuf time to do alot of things.... =X Anyways, it's CNY eve and my wonderful mum has already got reunion dinner's stuffs ready!! Starting dinner early this year, at around 5pm!! And i'm still struggling to concentrate on getting my DIY-nail-colour done!! LOL... Think I should not let myself get distracted by the lappy, else I won't even be ready for dinner in another hour's half time!!!! Okay, let's quickly get this post done! =)

Welcoming the "Rabbit" year in 2011....
Already got 3 'Ang-Pow' for this CNY, 2 of which are courtesy from The Colleagues who are going on holiday during this CNY period (one to Europe & another to Japan! So Shiok lor!)....
Went down to WM Sakae with GC earlier to collect the 'Yu-Sheng' for tonight!! Been having 'Yu-Sheng' from Sakae for the past few years already... It's reali quite nice!! =)
Last but not least, wishing everyone 福到!!! May all have a prosperous year ahead... And many more great years to come!!!! "Huat arh"!!!! =P

2 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, February 06, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

couz, u looked so skinny in this pic!

 
At 12:11 AM, February 07, 2011 , Blogger Tamster-TaMy said...

thks cousie.... how i wish so badly, that I can get back to this size ONCE again... i will then be contented.... =(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home