Monday, May 09, 2011

About 7th of May....

May 7th, such a significant day to me, since 2010 which was just a year ago... It marks a very very important point of my life where I made a very very big & important decision which directly/indirectly changed the lives of 2 persons.... be it for the good or for the bad, the choice was made.... and I am relieved and glad now, that I had made the right choice back then...

You have moved on, with a better career perspective and met a better 'one', I'm happy for you, from the bottom of my heart... you have progress in life, and so do I... This was the outcome I had hope to attain when I made the choice a year ago, and I feel good about it.. I hope you have also came to understand how all these came about... As we all know, in order for something better to happen (but sometimes may be worse scenario), sacrifice has to be made.. *Never try, never know*.... Am glad that my efforts hasn't gone down the drain... =)

I have never accomplished so much in this one year, which I told myself I should have done in the past 5 years... But at least, I did them all in this one year now... Not proud of myself, just felt that I have not wasted this one year... And I will never waste anymore of my time, on things which I felt I should go ahead to do... Life is short, don't let it just fade away with a heavy and full-of-regrets-heart... Do things that make you happy, that makes ppl around you feel happy too... It's not difficult, trust me....
*Live for the moment, Live for now... Take charge of our own lives... Be Happy!!!*

This 7th May, in 2011, so happened to be another very important day to me, in fact, to all fellow Singaporeans cos this was the first time in so so so so many years that many of us got to vote for our VERY FIRST time.... And the votes, our choices, that may or may not make a difference to all of us, to our homeland, Singapore...
I had been dealing with so much stress with increased workload (hope I can catch up on work after I'm finallly done with exam on the coming Wed), on assignment deadlines (glad that i'm finally just finished with my 2nd individual assignment to be submitted later) and with pressure of getting ready for exam (really hope I can managed to study as much as I can for the 2 days before the exam)....

And to make matters worse for me for the past 2 weeks, the intensity of the elections everywhere, tv news, newspapers, facebook, twitter and other online social media network,etc.... Talk abt the 'power of internet'! Personally, Im not someone who knows or rather, is interested in politics. I mean, I love my Country, I am proud to be a Singaporean, but I do have my fair share of praises, as well as complains for things that goes on around here, that affect me or anyone else.

I'm rather neutral in this aspect, with my main complain, only about the public transport system. Wellm I'm not in any mood to elaborate the details but I'm sure most of us who uses the public transports know what problems/issues we all are facing!!! *just the thought of it makes me have that irritated & helpless feeling*

Anyways, elections over, results are as expected. But the only thing which I feel bad about, was when I read about how we lost a great PAP & Opposition MPs cos of this election..... Sigh..... But anyways, I have no further comments on this too, cos I don't really know much, just read about all these through news, internet and all that...

Afterall, whatever the results, our lives still goes on.. Some ppl will just go preaching about how we should all be concern about our nation, our future ahead, for kids, housing etc... I really duno man, does it help if I keep thinking about all these issues?? I doubt so you know... So what can I do, almost nothing, except to get on with my life, study hard, work hard, be healthy, happy etc... Isn't this better??? Well, in my personal opinion, this is better for me, my family and it's all cool... =)

Now I shall just pray that my exam will go well this coming Wed.. After that, it'll be all relaxing, fun and enjoyment time!!! Well, once the exam is over, there's nothing much I can do except to wait for results to be released right... If I fail, means I'll just have to decide between quitting or working harder when I repeat the module... And if I pass, then it calls for a celebration, after which I will make sure I will try to work hard for my next semesters!
Alright, that's all for now... Just finished my 2,500 word assignment and here I'm writing so much again.... LOL... I better just go get some sleep... Conserve energy.. There's just so much ahead in this month and next month, awaiting for me to 'accomplish'.. Am so looking forward to it all!!!

*It is a blessing to be able to sleep in the comfort of our home and an even greater blessing, to be able to wake up to another new day, everyday.. Cherish our everyday of life... Life can be as 'colourful' as you want it to be...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home