Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May's gonna be over soon...

Well, assignments submitted, exam's over. Am now just waiting for the "verdict" of this first sem. No point in thinking about it anymore, cos all's been done, pass or fail, for me, really just depends on luck now.. LOL.. So let's just enjoy myself right now...

Exam ends on 11th May and I've been packed with activities till I don't even have time to update this blog-gy...

Bintan weekend getaway with Family & close friends for GC's advanced Bday celebration... Batam/JB same-day-trip with BFFs for KP's Bday celebration... Dinners, movies, drinks sessions... And this Friday, is gonna be holiday-ing with IL, our first time on a holiday trip together... I'm sure it's definitely gonna be fun, cos we both have the same character, to just have fun... =D



Kinda looking fwd to this trip, really.... Initially I had planned to go on my own, cos afterall, I've been there a few times oredi and the place's small so it's not difficult getting around... Anyways, with IL going wif me, we're gonna enjoy feasting together, it's definitely gonna be fun!


Bintan 14-15 May: Advanced Bday celebration for GC! Had so much fun in the private pool, BBQ-ing, drinking & playing games! It's just so great to have great family & buddies...

Batam/JB Day Trip, 21 May: Post-Bday Celebration for KP! Had a great day massaging, hair-spa-ed, had A&W, then sumptous seafood dinner @ JB, followed by drinks session at Club July! What's life w/o great pals! =)


Now let's just look fwd to yet, another great holiday this Friday then! =) I wanna eat all these delicious food again!!! How to resist them!! That's y GC always tell me "Fat-Die-U" ah! LOL...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home