Sunday, November 08, 2009

Post-Bkk Holiday 'Blues'...... -_-"

Orite, I haven't blogged for like just over a week.. I went BKK for holiday & spent my Halloween night resting in the hotel!! O.o... And well, I still miss the great and inexpensive shopping and food indulgence in Bangkok, even thou' i was practically sick the whole time while I was holiday-ing there.. Oh, and the weather there is something I really miss too... It's sunny in the daytime, but not all hot and humid like in S'pore, and at night, you would actually feel chilly.. Great weather, loves!!!!! =p

Didn't have a great start anyways.. Firstly, baggage delayed (was informed that S'pore side missed out loading my luggage onto the same flight i was at) and next bad thing, we got nasty 'surprises' the hotel we stayed in!!! -_-" (First House Hotel: me & whole family stayed there abt 3yrs+ ago & it was a reali not bad hotel for the low budget)!! Ok, I shall elaborate these 'unpleasant-ness' in my blog post about my BKK trip..

Orite, cute pictures time!!!
.
.
.
This somewhat reminds me of the position im in right now, except that i'm not sleeping yet, but typing away on my netbook... LOLxxxx...
Sweetie marshmallows!!! I reali love to eat marshmallows!!! Love the softness and the sweetness... I usually buy those marshmallows mix from mini-toons... I love colourful, sweet things!!! =p
And that day after I saw the pic of the lovely heart-shaped marshmallows above, I had to buy a packet to satisfy my cravings & mad happy that I managed to get this fat-free one from Carrefour!!! Woohooo~!!!
Oops, 3+am... Sleepy time!!! (And I think I feel that 'flu-virus' could be visiting me soon...) Better sleep now!!! =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home