Monday, December 27, 2010

Great Christmas 2010!

Boxing day's over... But well, most of my X'mas pressies were oredi opened on X'mas eve.... =) This year's X'mas had been great! Just as great this year's birthday celebrations.... Gave out LOTSA pressies (almost 60 of them!!) Received lotsa great pressies this year as well... One of the pressies was actually one of the best & most valuable tat i've ever rec'd in my whole lifetime up til now... Am really appreciative and thankful to that 'person'! =)
This year, I was packed with lotsa activities in December, with 2 weddings, a few birthdays and many X'mas lunches/ dinners/ gatherings.... Tired but happy... In this sense, i've 'Lose some but gained alot'!! Lose lotsa sleep, but gained losta fun and joy!!

Had a pre-Xmas luncheon cum gift exchange on the 17th with the littlemisscheeky-cousie at Illuma, Chef Daniel's kitchen! First time there to try the lunch set, which is pretty value-for-$$, 3-course meal (soup, main course, dessert) for $10.50! The food's not bad also nah.... Thanks cousie, for the sweet pressie you gave... =)

And on the 18th, we had an advanced X'mas dinner-cum-gift-exchange and advanced bday celebration for mummy!

For our gift exchange! Think there should be 20 gifts...
And not forgetting a family photo! =)

Then on the 21st, 'er jie' organised a pre-Xmas gathering dinner and we went to Brotzeit @ Vivo... Yummy food and beer + great chatting session wif the sistas! Thank you sistas for the nice Xmas pressies... Dajie got us chocolates from Awfully Chocolate, Erjie got us towel set from Taka & Xiaomei got me a nice necklace! Anyways, hope the sistas liked wat I got for them! =)
This year, with new 'members' to our PCS Team, our gift exchange seems more exciting... haaaa... given out and recevied some reali nice gifts from the colleagues... Thks to the nice colleagues and to the ex-colleague who gave me a pair of self-made earrings... =) Some of the pressies rec'd.... Most of my pressies are still in the office, with gift wrappers on... Gotta take those to be brought home, by 'batches' tmr onwards... heeee....

On X'mas eve, only half-work-day... So went to meet the ex-colleague, winnilicious, at Far East Sq, for a short drink after work.... Thks to her, for the bling-bear-necklace... Glad she liked the gifts I got her....

After that I met up with the bff at my office building and took cab over to Ms Tan's house to await for the rest to come, for our Xmas gathering dinner & gift exchange! Lucky or wat, I got back my own gift I got the the gift exchange and I totally dun mind getting it back anyways... LOL... And guess what, I got a bottle of bird's nest for the gift exchange!!! Haaaa.....It was a fun night at Ms Tan's place.... Had so much fun & laughter playing card games and forfeiting on booze!!

Headed down to West Coast Park to join the other-gang of peeps for some pinic-ing! Haaa.... Went to have some fun with the flying-fox thingy with the gals.... It was really fun lor... We were like big little kids!!! =p

On Xmas day, it was a pretty packed day too... Woke up in the aftnn and headed out to Marina with GC & Dun to meet an old friend for kopi... And while we were there, I reckon I should check out the shops for abit of shopping and guess what? I saw SALES!!! So I bought 2 pairs of red heels, a pair of gray heels, a pair of red slippers and a red bag in another shop, all within 20mins! I've always wanted to get red shoes and I got 3 pairs in one shot! Plus a red bag (which I've eyed & checked out for more than 3 times before I finally bought it!).... CNY is just barely 2mths later so the REDs are just nice for the occasion!

Went to AMK to bring grandma out for her advanced bday dinner at 'Tian-Wai-Tian".. Happy Birthday Grandma!
After dinner had to rush over to Ms Sin's place to join them for the Xmas gathering.. Tired much, but was glad to get together again... Watched some movies, had some booze, some chatting and off to the Home to rest.....

Christmas gatherings were more or less done with.... It was a really really great Xmas... And now to look fwd to the New Year's countdown party at Ms Sin's place again... more food, wine, champange, beer!!! And most importantly, the FUN we're gonna be having!!!

It's getting late, so abrupt ending here... Merry X'mas to all and have great new year's celebrations!!! May everyone have great 2011 ahead! Cheers!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home