Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"He", who made me upset.. & Dyke's Bday Outing

Last Monday, "HE", who made me so upset/angry/disappointed, bought me a cute Kitty & sent me flowers at my office. This is the first time I have ever received a bouquet of flowers from "HIM", sent to office! I love the kitty & the flowers, but that does not appeased me. Cos I do not believe in "do-a-wrong-thing-and-buy-you-gifts" theory. I love to received surprises & gifts, but I do not prefer to receive them as a form of apology. To me, apology will only need the sincerity, remorse & a true promise of not making the same mistake again. Receiving gifts are a plus!

I told HIM, that the wrapping's really bad, looks abit orbit! -_-"
But the roses are nice, duno what colour exactly but it's like a combi of red-pink-orange...
So next time, I still wanna receive gifts & surprises (anytime, anywhere), but not as an apology. O.o
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Sat 22 Aug, we went to Bugis area, for steamboat dinner for Dyke's birthday... The soup base's not bad.. We chose 'Shang Tang' & Tom Yam while Goh's side chose 'Shang Tang' & "Ma La"... Lucky for us, the tom yam wasn't too spicy (I can't really take spicy stuffs) but abit too salty thou'.. Complaints was that the "Ma La" soup, too spicy... LOL..
Headed for dessert after dinner, had wanted to go to this "Ah Chew dessert", but the place was packed and for the small area, it's rather hard to find a table that can fit the 10 of us.. We ended up in an 'empty' dessert shop just 2 units away..
This is a really big bowl of dessert! Fab & gf ordered this which is supposedly for 2-person-sharing.. This is the first time i'm seeing such a big bowl of dessert (except Swensen's large earthquake), it's about the size of a bowl of curry fish head (if you can imagine the size of it..)! But I suppose it should be quite yummy..
My Lychee Soda, not bad & Miki's Mango Pomelo Pudding, not bad but abit sour..
*Boring* Nothing much to blog about actually... But some interesting activities coming up!! ;p
Anyway, had went on a catch-up session with Adel, Vann & Phy last Wed but Phy have not sent us the photos yet!!! We'd went for dinner at Vivo Sushi-Tei (one of my fav place) then headed to PowerHouse for some drinks.. But headed for home before 11pm cos all of us *old oredi* feeling tired & also cos of the fact that we had to wake up early for work the next day... *yawnz* Guess will probably get the photos from Phy, in the next few months, cos she's always so 'busy'!! LOL..

6 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, August 26, 2009 , Anonymous Jimi said...

Indeed, it's a very cute kitty.

IMCurtain.com

 
At 2:28 PM, August 26, 2009 , Blogger Tamster-TaMy said...

Hi Jimi, thanks for dropping by & for your comments. Kitty is cute, but "He" who gave me that, is not cute, becos "He" made me upset... Hahaha...

 
At 4:16 PM, August 26, 2009 , Blogger Donna said...

apology will only need the sincerity, remorse & a true promise of not making the same mistake again. Receiving gifts are a plus!


I like your theory! LOL

 
At 10:25 AM, August 27, 2009 , Blogger Tamster-TaMy said...

Hi Dolly! Thanks for popping by & leaving your two-cents worth'! LOL.. Well, i guess that 'theory-of-mine' is simple, yet hit straight right to the point! hahaha.. Stay happy ya.. Cheers! ;p

 
At 5:08 PM, August 27, 2009 , Anonymous Kristin said...

Recieving a gift is definitely a plus but of cos hopefully he don't repeat the same mistakes.

Anyway, the flowers are beautiful.

 
At 10:05 AM, August 28, 2009 , Blogger Tamster-TaMy said...

Hi Kristin, thanks for your comments.. Ya, the only thing i hope for, is "no next time, ever"! *keep my fingers crossed* ;p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home