Monday, August 31, 2009

A Crazy Night out @ BEDS

Went to BEDS last Friday, for a supposedly-relaxed-drinking-session.. End up 6 of us drank about 4 and a half barrels of beer which resulted in.....

Me (as usual) & Gerald looking drowsy.. But look how fresh awake Jo look!!!

Gerald, I only see your Darlie-White teeth... but... Where are your eyes!!!!! LOL
Jo, as usual, so ready for the cam and me, also as usual, the forever-sleepy-looking-face!! Muahahaha!
Give this gal some beer!!!! ;p
WTH do they think they are trying to proof wor??? *curious curious*
 The Boys!!!!
And not forgetting to take pic with The Boys!!! Nice!!!
By the end of the night, we were all almost half-gone! Probably me, especially... But can still go to the opposite and eat that 20bucks Bah Kut Teh lor!!!! But I slept on the cab the whole journey back home! Guess I was really exhausted from the lack of sleep the whole week!!! LOL... Whatever it is, fun is what is important!!! Hahaha...
BEDS again this Friday... Yippies!! But I hope I don't fall asleep before the night is over... Busy busy week!!! I'm so tired!!! Lack of sleep!!! Arrrggghhhh!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, September 03, 2009 , Anonymous Winnilicious said...

Bo Jio....

 
At 10:59 AM, September 03, 2009 , Blogger Tamster-TaMy said...

Initially was supposed to go vivo (again) with Eug to meet his friend. In the end, they also decided to go BEDS instead lo... LOL

 
At 10:57 PM, September 03, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

Ya, no heart la. Bo jio. Ur sis and Duncan were there what.

 
At 11:17 PM, September 03, 2009 , Blogger Tamster-TaMy said...

ermmmm... gerald & duncan is a planned one with the other gal... me & Eug + Ter was after that decided de lei... O.o

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home